Please click here for a printable version of the privacy authorization form and fax or mail it to my Houston office. 

One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems.

Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with. However, regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act.

Stay Connected

Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter and get the latest news and updates directly to your inbox.