For the past year, House Republicans have been working on an all-of-the-above energy strategy that will lower gas prices and create jobs.
The Keystone XL Energy Pipeline will create over 20,000 jobs while battling the high price of gas.
The Keystone pipeline had been planned for years.
It was supported by Republicans, Democrats, and Unions.
President Obama canceled it.
House-Passed Bills to Maximize American Energy Production:
- Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act (H.R. 1230)
- Putting the Gulf of Mexico Back to Work Act (H.R. 1229)
- Reversing President Obama’s Offshore Moratorium Act (H.R. 1231)
- Jobs and Energy Permitting Act (H.R. 2021)
- North American-Made Energy Security Act (H.R. 1938)
- Congressional Replacement of President Obama’s Energy-Restricting and Job-Limiting Offshore Drilling Plan (H.R. 6002)